Open Sight’s mission is to support people with sight impairment, or who are at risk of sight loss, to reach their full potential and achieve their personal goals, independence and live a full life.
Open Sight receives no funding from the government so all our funds are raised through fundraising activities and donations or received as a result of legacies. All donations help to ensure our vital work can continue
To make a donation to Open Sight:
- Send cash or cheque payable to ‘Open Sight’ to our Eastleigh Office.
- Text the code OSGT15 followed by the amount you to wish to donate to 70070 (e.g. OSGT15 £5)
- Have a home collection box for all of your loose change – no pennies ever go to waste!
- Visit Just Giving to make a one-off donation or arrange a monthly donation online
- Pay a donation into our BACS account Open Sight (CAF Bank) Account No: 00017522 Sort Code: 40-52-40
- Register with Easy Fundraising or Give as you live to raise donations just by shopping online
- Donate stamps, stamps albums, old denomination and foreign currency, broken gold jewellery, CDs, DVDs, medals from WW1, WW2 and other conflicts.
Please call us on 02380 64 12 44 if you would like more details.
Thank you for your support.